What is an invoice?
According to Wikipedia; An invoice is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer relating to a sale transaction; indicating the products, quantities, and agreed-upon prices for products or services the seller had provided the buyer.
All payment terms are usually stated on the invoice.
Sending invoices to your customers for transactions is a great method of keeping your books in order because you get to record all your transaction as at when due. Invoices also make your business look more professional.
Another great advantage of sending invoices to your customer is that you get paid faster.
Your Oze 2.0 app has an amazing feature that lets you send customized invoices to your customers.
Kindly follow the steps below to send an invoice:
- From your transaction screen, select the transaction that you want to send an invoice for.
- The transaction details will open. At the bottom of your screen, click on the 'Share Invoice' button.
- You will now be able to customize your invoice.
- Signify how the customer will pay you by clicking on ' + Select Method' (This step is optional)
- Click on your preferred payment method
- Enter the necessary details i.e Bank's name and Account Number if you chose bank transfer.
- Click on the 'Save details' button
- Confirm your details and your payment method will be updated
- There is also a field to add a note to your customer if you choose to. (This step is optional)
- Once you are done customizing your invoice, you can use the preview link at the top right of your screen to see what your invoice will look like.
- Click on the share invoice button
- Select your preferred channel and share the invoice.
You are all done!