Oze partners with financial institutions and other fintechs to offer small business loans to users who consistently use their Oze Business App and have completed the loan application and passed our Loan Prep Process.
Need a loan for your business?
Here's a guide on how to apply and important things you need to know before you apply.
To be eligible for an Oze loan:
- You must have been using your Oze Business App consistently for 30 days.
- You must have recorded at least 10 transactions a month on your Oze Business App.
- You must have linked your bank account to your Oze Business App. (Watch the video on how to link your account)
- You must upload a 3 months bank statement from the month of application. (i.e if you plan to apply in August, upload a statement of account that covers July, June and May).
Once you have done all these, you are now ready to apply for a loan.
Applying for an Oze loan:
- From your dashboard, scroll down till you see 'Shortcuts'. Then click on the 'Apply for a loan' button. If you are using an iPhone, click on the white circle with a blue arrow located at the bottom of your cash balance screen to view these shortcuts.
- You will then be redirected to where you will apply for a loan. Kindly read all the information on the screen before you proceed.
- Once you are done, click on the 'Apply for loan' button.
- Enter all necessary information correctly, then click on the 'Review Your Application' button to review your application, and then click on the submit button.
You have now successfully applied for your Oze loan.
Click on the 'Review Your Application' button to review your application, then click on the submit button.