Sometimes you sell a product or service on credit, meaning your customer doesn’t pay the entire amount of the transaction upfront. It might also be that you paid for only part of the goods you purchased from your vendor.
When this happens, it can be really hard to keep track of who owes you and who you owe.
Your Oze Business App takes this burden off your shoulder by letting you mark transactions ( sales or expenses) as partially paid or unpaid.
Recording a transaction as partially paid or unpaid:
- From your Oze Business App, click on or long-press the '+' plus button.
- Select the type of transaction you want to record (i.e An expense or a sale).
- Once you’re on the New Transaction screen enter all necessary information.
- Under the ' Payment and Delivery' section, you will see three (3) payment categories. Paid, Partial and Unpaid.
- Select the 'Partial' or 'Unpaid', depending on the situation. Partial is if there was a part payment and Unpaid is when there was no payment at all.
For partial payment:
You will need to enter the amount paid, which is also known as a deposit and the payment due date. It is also a good idea to tick on 'remind me' to add a payment reminder.
Automatically you will see that the 'Total Remaining' balance will reflect this deposit. Click on the 'SAVE' button to record the transaction.
For Unpaid Transactions
You will need to enter the payment due date. It is also a good idea to tick on 'remind me' to add a payment reminder.
Click on the 'SAVE' button to record the transaction.