As a business owner, you get to transact with different types of customers. It's essential that you are flexible enough to serve them but accountable enough to make sure your books are in order.
Some of these customers purchase items from you and pay in full; while some pay a part and others on credit.
When you record transactions that were either paid in part or unpaid, ensure you input the agreed payment date(s) and send payment reminder(s) to the customer so they pay as at when due.
Your Oze Business App has a payment reminder feature that lets you send prompt reminders to customers who owe you.
Kindly use the steps below to send a payment reminder:
- From your Oze Business App, click on the 'transaction icon' at the bottom of your screen. It will take you to a list of all your transaction.
- Select the 'waiting tab'. You will see the list of transactions that are awaiting payment.
- You can scroll through this list to find the transaction or make use of the 'Search icon' at the top of the transaction screen to find it.
- Once you have found the transaction you want to send a reminder for.
- Click on the 'Remind Customer' button on the right side of the transaction.
- A reminder message will pop on the screen. You can edit this message as you see fit.
- Upon completion, selected how you want to send the reminder. You can choose to send it either via WhatsApp or SMS.
- Select your preferred channel to send your customer the payment reminder.
That's it, you are done! You can send as many reminders as you want until payment has been made in full.